[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Implications of a Large Aperture Dobsonian as a Club Scope

The Atlanta Astronomy Club is currently considering the  purchase of a club
Dobsonian in the 25inch aperture range. We'd appreciate hearing from other
clubs that have purchased such instruments.

We are particularly interested in the implications, pro and con, of such a
decision. We are also interested in the assessment of the experience after
going through the process. Pros and cons at 1 year, 2 years, 5 years after
purchase?

What recommendations can you make about what to do and what to avoid? Any
problems with use, who uses and how often, or any other comments?

Thanks for your time and attention.

Clear Skies!

Art Russell

Atlanta, Georgia

Big Dobs - "Size Does Matter"

SUBSCRIBE TO THE BIGDOB LIST!
Send message addressed to:  listserver@ucsd.edu
Leave the SUBJECT LINE blank
In the FIRST LINE of the MESSAGE type: SUBSCRIBE  (your email address)
bigdob-l