[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) FWD: What should I buy? (rich field scopes)

At 03:13 PM 6/16/98 -0400, you wrote:

>To compound things further planetary imager extraordinare Don Parker swears
>by Naglers for planetary observing!

Indeed, I am told he does. There are also many of the Cult of Nagler who
do, and if these people are dob users (or any other scope that doesn't
track all by itself), then I can certainly see the reason, as you point out.

OTOH, Don Parker is not really terribly well known for his visual
observations. I'm not sure what he uses in his eyepiece projection rig.

--
Jeff Medkeff          | Acting Assistant Coordinator
Rockland Observatory  | Association of Lunar and Planetary

On the web at http://shutter.vet.ohio-state.edu/