[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) FWD: What should I buy? (rich field scopes)

At 11:06 AM 6/18/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Unfortunately my son is in the hospital with a collapsed lung, so
>I'm not home much.

I hope things quickly improve for your son and, as a natural consequence,
for you as well. Having been, at various times, on both the receiving and
observing end of collapsed lungs, I believe I have some tiny perspective on
what both you and your son are going through. Do let me know if there is
anything I can do to help.

--
Jeff Medkeff          | Acting Assistant Coordinator
Rockland Observatory  | Association of Lunar and Planetary

On the web at http://shutter.vet.ohio-state.edu/