[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) FWD: What should I buy? (rich field scopes)

Jeff Medkeff wrote:
> OTOH, Don Parker is not really terribly well known for his visual
> observations. I'm not sure what he uses in his eyepiece projection rig.

One final (OFF-TOPIC) proviso: Don may not be generally known for his visual observing, but I can attest from personal experience that he is in fact one heck of a visual observer - both planetary and deep-sky!

His eye for detail was actually one of the things which originally inspired me to pick up an RFT and start sweeping. :)

Clear skies!
Lew