[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Recent Discussions

Jeff mainly, and the List,

It is clear that recent discussion on the List has gone well beyond
astronomy, with a good number of needless personal factors getting
involved.  I, for one, do not wish my Inbox to be cluttered with remarks
which frankly a 3 year old would be embarrassed about.  This is an
Astronomy forum, and a very good one at that, and it doesn't, in my
opinion, need good, solid and fascinating discussion being turned into
petit squabbling.

We all know that different observers have different views on various
aspects.  (That thread a few weeks ago on colour perception is one
example).  Let's accept that, and get on with some quality discussion
without the childish remarks.

Clear skies to all,
Paul.