[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) IAAC submissions

At 10:24 AM 6/21/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Nick,
>
>What I usually do is writing all the information in a text editor, and
then, I use Ctrl-C, Crtl-V
>"technology" (aka cut & paste).
>

>Nick Martin, Bonnyton house, By Ayr, Ayrshire KA6 7EW ,Scotland, UK.
> Longitude 55 24'56" Latitude 4 26' 00".
>>>>

>If you live in Scotland I think the your geographic coordinates need a
slight correction. What about Longitude 4 26' 00"W, Latitude 55 24'56" ? :)

>Clearest skyes:
>Luis Arguelles
>Latitude 43 23' 09", Longitude 5 51' 44"
>http://members.tripod.com/~whuyss/mls.htm
>(Messier Logigng System 1.0 download page)

Luis
Thanks for the hints and for pointing out that I am in French Guiana. I
always get my lats and longs mixed up. I attribute this with little
justification to my having stoppped doing geography at age 10 when routed
instead to classical Greek, that being the educational logic during my
tender years.
Nick
Nick Martin, Bonnyton House, By Ayr, Ayrshire KA6 7EW ,Scotland, UK.
 Latitude 55 24'56" Longtitude 4 26' 00".
"Thou star of evening's purple dome
 That lead'st the nightingale abroad,
 And guid'st the pilgrim to his home."
   To the Evening Star by T.Campbell