[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Steve Gottlieb's NGC observations...

Steve Gottlieb has kindly agreed to share his whole wealth of NGC and IC
observing logs with IAAC! I will add these to the fund of "potential
submissions" I've stored up, which currently include complete Herschel 400
observations by Sue French, Steve Coe, and others!

Subscribers, please let me know if you'd like to see all of these wonderful
observations "bleed into" our IAAC archive gradually over the next few months!
In the mean time, following is a sampling of Steve's NGC logs.

Enjoy, and clear skies!
Lew Gramer
owner-netastrocatalog@latrade.com