[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 6826 - Inst: 12.5" f5 Dob

Interestingly though I could not see 6702. I really worked this galaxy, I
thought that I had observed it last week but came back for a second look,
spent some time and saw a lot more detail. I noticed that you also saw a
dust lane which confirms my observation. The dust lane was difficult but it
kept popping in an out of my view. It also helped that the galaxy was
nearly straight up and the air was steady.

Scott Hogsten

<netastrocatalog-announce@latrade.com>