[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 6751 - Inst: 12.5" F5 Dob

Another cool couple of logs, Scott! NGC 404 is a neat one - I love close
"juxtapositions" like that, or the two little galaxies (one NGC and one faintie
IC) near M13, or the little blurry open cluster and spiral galaxy (n6939 and
46) right next to each other in Cepheus. :)

BTW, Scott, you noted n6751 as being faint and difficult. Have you tried for
the other bright planetaries in Aquila, NGC 6781 or tiny 6803? I'm curious, as
I've been spending time with these and the ZILLION fainter PNs in Aquila and
Scutum this Summer, and would love to compare notes.

Take care, and keep the excellent logs coming!
Lew, finally emerging to deep-sky from a Perseid "buzz" :>

Follow-Ups: References: