[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: Stk 2 - Inst: 6" Orion Dobsonian

Hi Bill,
Just by chance I'll be in Killeen for one night on business. I am
staying at the Holiday Inn Express. Is there anything Astronomy going on
on Wednesday Evening ? Got some problems to solve over at Sprint, and
must be back in LA on Friday, so this stay is not very long.

Hope to get a chance and meet you.

Clear skies - C U L

Ray Grace
WA6OWM