From: demunsonjr@erols.com
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 23:12:00 +0500
Subject: (IAAC) Obj: M45 - Instrument: 4.5" Newtonian
To: netastrocatalog@latrade.com

Name of observer: Donald Munson
Observing skills then: Beginner
Date/time of observation: Sun 1998/08/30
Site type: Rural
Location:  Nanjemoy, MD
Limiting magnitude: 4
Sky transparancy: 3/9
Seeing: 3/9
Moon presence: None
Instrument: 4.5" Newtonian
Power(s) used: 36x
Filter(s) used: None
Object: M45
Object category: OpenCluster
Object class: I 3 r n
Constellation: Tau
Object data: mag 1.2 2.87m*  size 110
Position: 0347.0+2407
Got a beautiful view of the stars.  Using the scope was able to get a
much closer view of the cluster.  This is my first cluster that I was
able to see before I put the scope on it.

Donald Munson

This message was sent using dObjects
<http://www.eaglequest.com/~bondono/dObjects>