[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: M7 Butterfly cluster - Inst: Orion 6" Dob

Don't sweat it, William. This sort of snafu reminds me of the time recently
when I had a fine set of observing logs published in the Webb Society's "Deep
Sky Observer" journal. I was quite proud of them, till I noticed in the very
first log that I somehow managed to misidentify the cluster involved in the
Rosette Nebula as the "Christmas Tree" cluster... an unrelated and quite famous
object actually several degrees North of the Rosette!

And what is the subscribership of the "DSO"? Some thouasands of the world's
most renowned Deep Sky observers. OOPS! ;>>>>

Lew