[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Can I see the "Stephan's Quintet" with my 8" SCT?

I couldn't agree more with what Lew said. There are a lot more factors than
aperature that effect ones the ability to see an object. I think that there
a lot of physiological effects that we don't measure.

Scott

<netastrocatalog-announce@latrade.com>