[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Barnard's Loop, Naked Eye or Otherwise

Bruce,

:These sound more typical I think.  The 80mm Shorttube is a great travel
:scope, eh? Good enough for decent views, cheap enough so it doesn't
:break your heart if it gets bumped around.

Last weekend compared the Shorttube to the Celestron equivilent. (sorry
forgot the name). I may be biased, but I did much prefer the optics in the
Orion brand, finding them much sharper and clearer.  I am still thinking of
buying this or an ETX for travel,  I want something quick to set up and easy
to carry on a plane.

Penny