From: Luis Arguelles <whuyss@tripod.net>
To: Internet Amateur Astronomers Catalog <netastrocatalog@latrade.com>
Date: Monday, October 05, 1998 12:13 PM
Subject: (IAAC) Obj: Albireo (Beta Cygni) - Inst: 102 mm f/9.8 Achromatic
refractor

:----
:
:Observer: Luis Arguelles
:Your skills: Intermediate (some years)
:Date/time of observation: July,22,1998 - 23:15 UT
:Location of site: Santander - Spain (Lat , Elev )
:Site classification: Suburban
:Sky darkness: 4.5 <Limiting magnitude>
:Seeing: 6 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
:Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
:Instrument: 102 mm f/9.8 Achromatic refractor
:Magnification: 25x, 50x, 100x, 200x
:Filter(s):
:Object(s): Albireo (Beta Cygni)
:Category: Multiple star.