[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: Albireo (Beta Cygni) - Inst: 102 mm f/9.8 Achromatic refractor

Hi Mike
   I was being funny about the Crayola, When I was a kid we were to poor to
even have an 8 pack. But I made sure my kids got the biggest set. In fact they
are both pretty good artist and can draw or paint anything. Anyway It's nice
to know there are still people out there who are willing to teach.

Dark Dies
Ray