[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) color preception and culture

Lew the Webb handbook Vol 1 does as you suggest have some information on
Colours of double stars including information on classification schemes. It
is a reprint from an article done by a group in the US and includes
attempts at tying down the colours to a standard system

 It is unfortunately now out of print but our North American sceretary John
Isles does have some copies left. he can be reached at

jisles@voyager.net

I am not sure of the US costs and postage. In the UK we may have some from
John shortly in which cases enquiries to me or Bob Argyle ( rwa@ast.cam.ac.uk)