[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ARCHIVE RESEND (IAAC) Re: Amateur Journals?

Yann,

Thanks for the response. My apologies for the oversight! I should
have included your journal along with Interstellarum.

I am aware of "Ciel Extreme," having seen your website as
announced several months ago on one of the listservers. I'm also
glad that your excellent site does provide an English
translation, as my French is limited to about 2 or 3 short
sentences; much to my loss...

Clear Skies!

Art Russell
Atlanta, Georgia

Big Dobs - "Size Does Matter"

SUBSCRIBE TO THE BIGDOB LIST!
Send message addressed to:  listserver@ucsd.edu
Leave the SUBJECT LINE blank
In the FIRST LINE of the MESSAGE type: SUBSCRIBE  (your email address)
bigdob-l