[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) M27 and NGC7331 logs

In two logs I submitted via the web I, regreattably, made two errors
The M27 log stated that UHC and OIII filters were used. They weren't, no
filters were used.
The second log had the same title as the first but should have read NGC
7331. many apologies.
Nick
Nick Martin, Bonnyton House, By Ayr, Ayrshire KA6 7EW ,Scotland, UK.
 Latitude 55 24'56" Longtitude 4 26' 00".
"Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
 Enwrought with golden and silver light,
 The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
 Of night and light and the half-light, ....."
    He Wishes For The Cloths Of Heaven by W.B. Yeats