[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Vitual Counterweights

A recent topic on the ATM list and other forums has been that of
alternatives to using counter weights. Tom Krajci recently got first light
on his new 16 inch dob which has several features of interest to the ATM and
dobsonian community. Needless to say, his Virtual Counterweight approach
figures very prominently. I've mounted Tom's pictures at:
http://coeweb1.gsu.edu/spehar/FOCUS/Astronomy/krajci/krajci.htm along with
explanatory text derived from several of his messages. As time allows, I'll
revise the page to also include further descriptions.

Clear Skies!

Art Russell
Atlanta, Georgia

mailto:artrussell@mindspring.com
http://Education.gsu.edu/spehar/
Big Dobs - "Size Does Matter"

SUBSCRIBE TO THE BIGDOB LIST!
Send message addressed to:  listserver@ucsd.edu
Leave the SUBJECT LINE blank
In the FIRST LINE of the MESSAGE type: SUBSCRIBE  (your email address)
bigdob-l