Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 15:02:03 -0600 (CST)
To: Mel Bartels <mbartels@efn.org>
From: Al Kelly <akelly@ghg.net>
Subject: Re: Who's Afraid of Einstein's Cross?
Cc: bigdob-l@ucsd.edu

Several years ago at the TSP (either in 1989 or 1992) Barbara Wilson, Larry
Mitchell, Andy Saulietis and I all viewed "Huchra's Mirage" (popularly
called the Einstein Cross) with our 32" f4 at about 600X.  It was very
difficult and I remember seeing only three of the four "mirage" images.

Al Kelly

Al Kelly .... e-mail: akelly@ghg.net
         .... web site: http://www.ghg.net/akelly/

------- End of Forwarded Message