[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (IAAC) German magazine Interstellarum

Owen Brazell of the Webb Society recently wrote to announce the demise of
Interstellarum.

Needless to say, the loss of Interstellarum, a Very Good deep sky magazine,
illustrates for me the need to belong to the Webb Society, NDSOS, or ALPO,
if you have an interest in any of these areas. Without a membership to
support them they inevitabily fail. Suggest that if you aren't a member, you
should consider joining at least one of these organizations, if only to get
their publications. Moreover, you'll occassionally pickup something
interesting along the way as well. Similarly, you might also consider
contributing your efforts in helping out your local astronomy club as well.

The Association of Lunar and Planetary Observers	|
http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/alpo
The National Deep Sky Observers Society		|
http://www.erols.com/njastro/orgs/ndsos.htm
The Webb Society Home Page 				|	http://www.webbsociety.org./

Clear Skies!

Art Russell
Atlanta, Georgia

mailto:artrussell@mindspring.com
http://Education.gsu.edu/spehar/
Big Dobs - "Size Does Matter"

SUBSCRIBE TO THE BIGDOB LIST!
Send message addressed to:  listserver@ucsd.edu
Leave the SUBJECT LINE blank
In the FIRST LINE of the MESSAGE type: SUBSCRIBE  (your email address)
bigdob-l