[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fwd re: (IAAC) German magazine Interstellarum

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 09:19:39 -0500
From: John Isles <jisles@voyager.net>
To: Art Russell <artrussell@mindspring.com>
Cc: netastrocatalog-announce@latrade.com,
        Owen Brazell <owen@online.rednet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [ASTRO] RE: (IAAC) German magazine Interstellarum

Dear Art:

Thanks for giving the Webb Society a plug.  New members will certainly be
welcome! Unfortunately, my e-mail address, postal address and phone number
are all wrong in the Webb Society's web site (the Webbsite!).  Anyone in
Canada or the USA who wants to join or who needs information about the
society should contact me:

John Isles, North American Secretary, The Webb Society
11105 Tremont Lane, Plymouth, MI 48170-6149, USA
Tel: (734) 451-7069
E-mail: jisles@voyager.net

------- End of Forwarded Message