[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 02:00:58 -0600

Hi Lew:

Yes, it was a chain letter. You should at least suspend the subscription
for a while as a firm protest. This kind of mail has been like an
epidemic in the spanish language lists I am subscribed. We should avoid
having the same in the english language ones.

--
Celso Montalvo
ELECONT INGENIERIA S. A.