[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Asterisms

I've never seen this lovely-sounding asterism before, William. Where
exactly was it, relative to 29 CMa? I don't see it in the GSC data.

Please do log it on 'netastrocatalog', by the way! Just pick out a
name (I WON'T suggest the "dog-tail mini-Orion" X-*), and be sure
to give accurate positions for it in the RA/Dec and Description.

By the way, if you were observing the variability of 29 CMa in more
of a casual than serious way, feel free to report that too!

Clear skies all,
Lew Gramer, beginning to recover from a Fall full of meteors...

Follow-Ups: References: