[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: M37 (NGC 2099) - Inst: 8" F/6 Dobsonian

>There is a sketch on this object on my homepage: URL mentioned below.
>Optional related URLs: http://home.wxs.nl/~geldo006/home.html

As I've said before, these are some outstanding sketches, Michael!

For those interested in the art of visual representation of deep-sky
objects (as well as narrative description) I highly recommend Michael's
site! My favorite is the planetary NGC 2392, I think...

BTW Michael, doesn't M1 fit better in Planetaries than Bright Nebulae?

Lew

Follow-Ups: References: