From: William L. Schart <wschart@usa.net>
To: Internet Amateur Astronomers Catalog <netastrocatalog@latrade.com>
Cc: whuyss@tripod.net <whuyss@tripod.net>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 1999 12:10 AM
Subject: (IAAC) Obj: beta Ori (Rigel) - Inst: Orion 6" Dob

:----
:
:Observer: William L. Schart
:Your skills: Beginner (< one year)
:Date/time of observation: 1/25/99 8:48 pm CST
:Location of site: Killeen, TX (Lat 31 N, Elev 600 ft)
:Site classification: Suburban
:Sky darkness: 4 <Limiting magnitude>
:Seeing: 7 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
:Moon presence: Major - gibbous or near object
:Instrument: Orion 6" Dob
:Magnification: 144X, 98X
:Filter(s): none
:Object(s): beta Ori (Rigel)