[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) FW: Sh2-242 et al.

Lew, et al.,

Attached is Murray Cragin's response to my query about this object.

Cheers!

Art Russell

Atlanta, Georgia

mailto:artrussell@mindspring.com
http://Education.gsu.edu/spehar/

Member National Deep Sky Observers Society (NDSOS), Webb Society, and
Association of Lunar and Planetary Observers (ALPO)

"Sight is a faculty; seeing, an art" - George Perkins Marsh