[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (IAAC) The Practical Observer

Gordon,

Cudos on "The Practical Observer." I just received my first issue and am
impressed by the quality and coverage of the articles. Deep-sky being my
first love, I was heartened to find Murray Cragin's article, "Astro Web"
detailing some of the resources now available on-line. Although I'm a
proponent for nuking the Moon <grin>, I also found Roger Gordon's "Ten
Secrets of Lunar and Planetary Observing" to be an interesting read as well.
Job well done. I look forward to the next issue.

Cheers!

Art Russell

Atlanta, Georgia

mailto:artrussell@mindspring.com
http://Education.gsu.edu/spehar/

Member National Deep Sky Observers Society (NDSOS), Webb Society, and
Association of Lunar and Planetary Observers (ALPO)

"Sight is a faculty; seeing, an art" - George Perkins Marsh