[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (IAAC) PEACH STATE STAR GAZE VI

Jerry,

Nice job on your website. Sorry you won't be able to make this year's PSSG.
Hope you can make it next year.

Cheers!

Art Russell

Atlanta, Georgia

mailto:artrussell@mindspring.com
http://Education.gsu.edu/spehar/

Member National Deep Sky Observers Society (NDSOS), Webb Society, and
Association of Lunar and Planetary Observers (ALPO)

"Sight is a faculty; seeing, an art" - George Perkins Marsh

Follow-Ups: References: