[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) RE: CE site updated

Yann,

Great site (http://www.astrosurf.org/cielextreme), needless to say! I also
looked up the home-built dobsonians. The article with the 30 inch dobsonian
that fits into the back of a Peugot 106 is inspiring. Maybe my next scope
will follow that one. Additionally, if memory serves me, did the author of
that piece also publish in Tom Clark's Amateur Astronomy?

Cheers!

Art Russell

Atlanta, Georgia

mailto:artrussell@mindspring.com
http://Education.gsu.edu/spehar/

Member National Deep Sky Observers Society (NDSOS), Webb Society, and
Association of Lunar and Planetary Observers (ALPO)

"Sight is a faculty; seeing, an art" - George Perkins Marsh

Follow-Ups: References: