[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) NGC 4216

Yea, it's IC 2118 in Eridanus. Easy to find, but not easy to see.  It's
thought to be illuminated by Rigel in Orion!  It's huge.  It is in
MegaStar, in fact it's listed on my MegaStar database by name.  I have the
latest version, maybe that's why.

Try your lowest power, with either a Lumicon Deep Sky for Orion Ultrablock.
 Forget the OIII on this one.

Good luck.

Kent Blackwell