[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) OBJECT: M13 Hercules Cluster (Globular) INST: 18" F/4.2 Newt.

Todd,

More fantastic CCD images!  I really loved the shot of M81.

I've never noticed the little propellor in M13's core or the other two dark lanes
that you mentioned and will make it a point to do so the next time I view this
object.

Dave Mitsky

Follow-Ups: References: