[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Me 2-2 (PK 100-08.1; PK 100-8 1; PN G100.0-08.7) - 8" F/10

Good lord, Yann - It's very obvious you get paid to stay up all night! :)

Thanks for yet another wonderful batch of deeeeeep sky observations: it seems
you are specializing particularly in planetary nebulae these days?

By the way, I had a couple of questions on your logs: Is "Me" a designation for
a "Merrill" catalog of planetaries? Are there many of these? I'm wondering if I
should add "Merrill" to the list of Catalogs on the IAAC Web site.

Also, I noticed your log for Minkowski 2-55 listed two different instruments
used: the Subject line mentions a 17.5", while the log has 8". Which is right?

Clear skies, and please keep these fascinating logs coming!
Lew Gramer

Follow-Ups: References: