[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) LX200 10" vs. 12" vs Starfinder 10"

Hi, Harold. Sounds like you're about to make an important decision. I'm sure
folks from this list will offer you their (private) thoughts. However, if you'd
like a more open (and on-topic) discussion of your concerns, I highly recommend
the "MAPUG" mailing list - that's the "Meade Advanced Products User Group"!
There you will get a whole range of pros and cons on every question you asked.
You can find out more (and join the MAPUG list) on the Web at:

  http://www.austin.cc.tx.us./astro-ES/AstroDesigns/MAPUG/Subscrbe.htm

Also, our own Todd Gross is an admin on the MAPUG list, so he can probably
answer any (private) questions you might have about it.

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer <owner-netastrocatalog@latrade.com>