[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: Struve 427 - Inst: 8" F/6 Dobsonian

Cindy,

Outside Albany?  I'm with the Albany Area Amateur Astronomers.  Our
activities are all free and open to the public.  We have public star parties
in Grafton, Cropseyville, Esperance, Glenville, and once in a while at 5
Rivers.  We have monthly meetings at the Schenecatady Museum.  If you give
me your snail mail address, I'd be happy to mail our 1999 schedules to you.
I'd love to meet you.

If you bring your scope to any of the star parties I run (Esperance,
Glenville, and 5 Rivers) I would be happy to let you try any of my eyepieces
or Barlows in your scope and you can see what you like.

Clear skies,  Sue