[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Mailing Lists Have Now *MOVED*

As of today, the MajorDomo mailing lists formerly hosted on 'latrade.com' will
now be hosted on 'jovian.com'! Pardon the inconvenience to all our readers and
(especially) our contributors: It was unavoidable.

NOTE that this means you should change all your internal mail aliases to point
to 'jovian.com' instead of 'latrade.com'. Note that my personal email address
will of course remain 'dedalus@latrade.com', but you should ideally reach me
through one of the following addresses **at 'jovian.com'**. Thanks all!

--
Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@jovian.com