Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 16:12:36 -0500
From: Jeffrey Edmonds <konza@oz-online.net>
To: netastrocatalog-announce@jovian.com
Subject: hello

    To whom it may concern,

    I thought that I would just say hi and introduce myself. My name is Jeffrey
Edmonds and have just found out about IAAC. I have been "watching" the sky for
many years but only began "observing" during the past year (bought a better
scope). My primary interest is in galaxies (especially faint unnoticed ones) but
I enjoy all observing.

    Also, I am a lieutenant in the Army (Armor branch) and am getting ready for
a mock war in the deserts of California (leaving on Friday). I here the skies
are absolutely spectacular out there but until I figure out a way to mount a 10"
SCT on the back of an M1A1 Main Battle Tank... you never know.

    I look forward to interacting with everyone involved with IAAC and will talk
to you soon. Take care!

    Jeffrey

------- End of Forwarded Message