Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 08:47:16 +0000
From: Enrico Prosperi <e.prosperi@itisfedi.pt.it>
To: netastrocatalog@latrade.com
Subject: CCD Catalog of Galaxies on line

Dear Sir,
because the site I manage at Geocities is very close to saturate (-30KB), I'll
like to let you know that I have completed there a reduced version of my "CCD
Catalog of Galaxies" (images are very compressed and their number cannot be
increased) and I have troubles to add there new images or informations.

Thanks to Mr. J.-P. Cazard, who offered me the management of a webspace at the
french site of Astrosurf, I have started there a new website at
"http://www.astrosurf.org/jupiter/prosperi/index.htm", with the following
characteristics:

   * a new and growing version of the "Catalog" with images generally less
     compressed: http://www.astrosurf.org/jupiter/prosperi/glx/glx.htm;
   * a page named "latest observations" which prefigures the new entries in the
     "Catalog":  http://www.astrosurf.org/jupiter/prosperi/recent/latest.htm;
   * an updated SN page at:
     http://www.astrosurf.org/jupiter/prosperi/sn/sne.htm, with my latest images
     of SN'e, and a new - timed - version of SN1998S animation.
   * a comet observation page with the latest images of such object acquired
     from Castelmartini Observatory (Obs. code 160) at:
     http://www.astrosurf.org/jupiter/prosperi/solarsys/Recent_Comets.htm

Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards,

                  Enrico Prosperi
Enrico Prosperi - via Bartolini, 127 - I-51036 Larciano (PT) - Italy
tel: +39-0573-84111
Osservatorio Astronomico di Castelmartini (Obs. code 160)
mailto:e.prosperi@itisfedi.pt.it
http://www.astrosurf.org/jupiter/prosperi/index.htm
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/4722/index.htm
http://www.italway.it/associazioni/aav/ccd_img/index.htm