[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) rating transparency with naked eye

Yann,

When I couldn't get through, I just went to the French page.  BTW, three of
thise stars are variable, but it doesn't really matter.  Polaris is too
bright to worry about (and besides, i don't even know if it has resumed
variability), one doesn't vary enough to notice by naked eye, and the third
is too faint for me to see from my site.  However, if anyone can see to 6.6,
star t is a suspected variable with a photographic range from 6.6 to 7.1.

Clear skies,  Sue