[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Barnard 142-143

Dear IAAC members,

The next special file of Ciel Extreme
(http://www.astrosurf.org/cielextreme) will be dedicated to the dark clouds
Barnard 142 & 143 in Aquila and we are willing to publish all we can on
these objects; written descriptions, drawings, photos and ccd shots are
welcome.
B142 and B143 are not far from Altair (19h40.7m, +10°57') and are both
covering an area of about 80'x50'. Thus, its an ideal target for binoculars
(under rural sites) and wide field instruments (1° minimum).
Each observer contributing will receive a copy of the file (in french) with
the documents (images, charts, drawings, etc.), either electronically via
e-mail (or if needed a web page) or by regular snail-mail.

Thanks in advance and clear skies, yann.

Yann Pothier
11 impasse Canart, 75012 PARIS, FRANCE
ypothier@abi.snv.jussieu.fr
ypothier@closun.snv.jussieu.fr