[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Le Gentil 3

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 22:22:21 +0200
From: Leos Ondra <ondra@bm.cesnet.cz>
To: netastrocatalog-announce@jovian.com
Subject: Re: (IAAC) Le Gentil 3

Dear Sue,

Kenneth Glyn Jones published excellent series of articles on old catalogs of
nebulae and other deep-sky objects in the Journal of the British Astronomical
Association in 1968/1969. The dark nebula you wrote about is discussed in the
article on Le Gentil. I have a photocopy, but don't know where (I have moved a
few days ago ;-). Hope this helps.

Have a nice summer,