[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) obs: M56

> PS, First time posting here, so, hopefully correct?

Sure looks fine to me, Mack! Only one suggestion: when your observing
log appears in our Web Archive index, only the Subject line will be
visible. So it may be worthwhile to mention what telescope you used
in your Subject line, alongside your object's designation.

> This observation submitted via SkyTools observation planning/
> charting software.

Now this intrigued me, Mack, because I've never heard of SkyTools!
Does it have a "Submit to netastrocatalog" feature built in??

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-netastrocatalog@jovian.com>

Follow-Ups: References: