[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Re:

Hi Jeff,
	I scan mine and then swap black for white.  Great effect.  Of course I've only done this with two
sketches.  You can see them at http://www.usmo.com/~deepsky/astro.htm
I do the originals in pencil.  It is amazing how realistic a simple sketch can look when printed
white on black.  Good luck with your sketching.

Mark Birkmann
Washington, Missouri, USA
91 13 west, 38 13 north
Eastern Missouri Dark Sky Observers
http://www.mo-biz.com/emdso/

antares@oz-online.net wrote:

> Hey everyone,
> I have a question about sketching. I have noticed some sketches
>  on the net that show white objects on a black background.
> Does anybody know how this is done - whether it is on site
> or done after scanning? Thanks.
>
> Jeffrey Edmonds
> Jeffrey A. Edmonds
> 2LT AR
> http://www.oz-online.net
> To UNSUBSCRIBE from the 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at:
> http://www.tiac.net/users/lewkaren/netastrocatalog/subscribe.html

Follow-Ups: References: