[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: E3 - Inst: 20" f5 Dobsonian

These were some very interesting deep Southern observations, Andrew.
Thank you! BTW, as the list Archive maintainer, I had some questions
regarding the catalog designations you used for the two globulars...
(I already modified your archived log for "The Homunculus" to add on
"(NGC 3372, Eta Car)" inside the Subject line. ;>)

Regarding your "ESO452sc11", is this in fact the same object ID as
"ESO452-011"? Or does "sc" designate some ESO addendum catalog??
As for "E3", I don't believe it has any other designations, does
it? And how many other globulars are there in this ESO gc catalog?

I ask these questions as I would like to be sure your observations
can be easily found by the Object Search feature of IAAC in future:
so I need to be sure these catalogs are included in the Search form!

Thanks for your help!
Lew Gramer

Follow-Ups: References: