From: owner-netastrocatalog-announce@jovian.com [mailto:owner-netastrocatalog-announce@jovian.com]On Behalf Of Jeffrey Edmonds
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 1999 2:26 PM
To: netastrocatalog-announce@jovian.com
Subject: (IAAC) Dew

Hello everyone,
I have a question concerning the battle against dew. I have used a dew shield for some time with great success. Since moving to Kansas however I have encountered dew like never before. I have been considering buying a dryer or one of those heating rings that actually fit around the end of the tube (for SCT's). In particular I have been looking at the drier in the Orion catalog. Any information on this or other quick fixes would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks,
Jeffrey