[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[Re]Re: [Re]Re: (IAAC) Obj: The Homunculus - Inst: 20

thank you for your concern!!!
My observing sites are variety, especially Mt. hwawang-height of 800M
I live in center of tae-jeon city.
so I observe in weekend usually.
and must go out to dark site far from city
unfortunatetly, this and next month are the rainy of season.
so I"m not observe now
I can see the Canopus only near the horizon, not see the Eta carina.
My favorate objects are planetary nebula and galaxy.
but usually observe the clusters
I"m a member of Taegu amateur astronomy association so called
Chumsungdae, the oldest observatory in Korea
lovely stars!!! from Jeseop
P.S My family name is Park.