[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 5053 - Inst: 25"obsession dobsonian

Palomar 7 was an interesting suggestion, Barbara - I've not observed
this one myself yet. But I did do a search on our current Archive:

    http://www.tiac.net/users/lewkaren/netastrocatalog/search.html

and found observations for Pal 9, 11 and 13. What's more, I'm ashamed
to say I have some untranscribed logs up my OWN sleeve which include a
couple of different observations of Pal 5 - another of these faint gcs
which can be found just 2 degrees south of the monster globular M5!

How many of the Pal clusters have others logged??

Clear skies!
Lew

------- End of Forwarded Message