[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Images

I have put up some digitally altered images of familiar deep sky objects
on my homepage at: http://www.homestead.com/w1828/MYPAGE.html
I thought someone might enjoy trying to identify them. I'm sure most
will be easy but some could be tough. They don't look the way they are
normally seen. There are 6 on the first page and 4 on the second. Sorry,
I don't have any reward if you get them all right. I was just messing
with the image processing software that came with my scanner and though
you might like to see what happened. If you take a look, send me an
email with what you think the objects are and I'll let you know how well
you did.