[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: VDBHA176 - Inst: 20" f5 dobsonian

G'day Lew
I must admit that I dont know what the HA stands for. You are right though the
VDB is for Van den Bergh. As for Djorgovski the catalogue contains 3 objects
only.
I will advise on the article refrence when I can find my copy. It appears to
have gone
walkabout.